Graham Bartlett's career has been in Quality all his working life, including 8 years in Aerospace.
With 15 years experience as a Quality Manager in various sectors including manufacturing, he is experienced in working to ISO9001 and AS9100 as well as Rolls Royce, BAe and Airbus standards.
Skills include developing, programming and implementing online quality systems, carrying out internal and supplier audits, quality analysis, and troubleshooting quality problems.
Now based in Norfolk and serving surrounding areas.
· Quality Manager with 15 years experience, 8 years in Aerospace
· Experience of various types of industry and commerce
· Quality Management to ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100:2006
· Qualified Internal Auditor
· Trained in Process Certification, 5S, RRCA & TPM
· Quality System Maintenance
· NCR analysis including effectiveness of corrective action
· Computer literate in Sage, Tricorn, Tandem & Jobshop systems
· Management of inspection departments
· Writing online quality systems